Available on backorder
Eco packaging machine
The PS-2/SAM semi-automated pneumatic packaging machine with IndES® Elastic Staple™ Fastening System with either one- or two-needle operation can be used as packaging or tagging method for all kinds of products. System is easy to operate, reliable and a versatile packaging solution which helps manufacturers reduce packaging associated costs and improve productivity.
Elastic Staple Systems are engineered to securely hold products to a backing card or within a package. With fastener lengths ranging from 15 mm to 200 mm and tensile grades ranging from Standard to Heavy Duty, these pliable staples stretch to a wide variety of product shapes and sizes. Products packed with elastic staples increase consumer appeal and reduce plastic waste when compared with conventional fastening systems. They can help a brand owner maximize packaging options for a quick ROI.
NO blister packs – NO clam shells – NO cable ties – NO twist ties
• reduce energy consumption up to 4 times (compared to blister packs)
• decrease downtime by reducing time and steps in packaging production
• reduce operator workload
• reduce material costs
• less packaging improves visuals of the product at the point-of-sale
• faster, easier and safer removal of the product from packaging
• consumers prefer to buy eco friendly packaged products